The following article was contributed by Annette Jones, Ed.S., Assistant Directer of Leadership Development at NCEA.
Five reasons to join us:
- Conversation – Talk with experts in the field and school leaders from across the country. The Institute of Catholic School Leaders will offer 34 sessions in the areas of Catholic Leadership, Transformational Leadership, Curriculum, Exceptional Learners, Marketing, and Enrollment. The variety of sessions led by outstanding presenters will inspire you for the upcoming school year.
- Collegial – Learn from each other in workshops with facilitators who know how you learn best. The Institute for Catholic School Leaders offers the high-quality presenters who are knowledgeable and respected in the field. What a fantastic opportunity to glean new ideas, ask questions and learn from each other!
- Create – Take solutions and leadership skills you can use right away back to your school community. At the Institute for Catholic School Leaders, many presenters include their handouts and PowerPoints on the mobile app. As an attendee, you will continue to have access to relevant and timely information after the conference.
- Coffee – Grab coffee, talk and relax with your growing network of colleagues. As Catholic school leaders, we need time to build our professional network. The Institute of Catholic School Leaders provides time in the schedule to meet, mingle, and learn from leaders across the nation.
- Culture –Just outside of Boston; explore the rich history and legacy of arts, culture and education. Summer is the time for exploration- and Boston is a fabulous city to explore. Check at the numerous historical and cultural sites, such as the Freedom Trail, USS Constitution, Harvard University, and Quincy Market. Let’s learn and have fun!