The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) invite you to participate in a webinar on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, to learn more about potential financial assistance options for private non-profits and houses of worship after a disaster.
This webinar provides faith-based and non-profit leaders – as well as state, local, tribal, and territorial emergency managers – with an overview of FEMA’s Public Assistance Program and Policy Guidance changes; the Small Business Administration disaster assistance options for non-profits and houses of worship; and recommendations to ensure applicant organizations retain current insurance policies on their properties. Additionally, this webinar will offer practical preparedness steps you can take now to mitigate future loss or damage.
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 3:30p.m. (ET)
This webinar will feature presenters from the following organizations:
- DHS Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships
- Small Business Administration
- FEMA Public Assistance
- Federal Insurance & Mitigation Administration
How to Join the Webinar:
- Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link or copy and paste the following in your url: https://icpd.adobeconnect.com/privatenonprofits/event/registration.html
- Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
- This webinar will offer live captioning.
Please consider sharing this webinar with others you know might be interested in attending. We hope that you will be able to participate in the webinar on February 13. Please send questions and feedback on the FEMA-PAPolicy@fema.dhs.gov.