This article was contributed by Ryan Lombardozzi, NCEA Social Media Coordinator.
We are pleased to announce the participants of the Send A Teacher to NCEA 2017 Convention & Expo in St. Louis Social Media Influencer Contest!
- Erin Galley: St. Cecelia Interparochial School – Diocese of St. Petersburg
- John Rios: All saints Catholic academy – Diocese of Newark
- Parker Whitehouse: Trinity High School – Archdiocese of Louisville
- Cari White: St. Edward High School – Diocese of Cleveland
- Kathi Stalzer: Ss. Simon & Jude Cathedral School – Diocese of Phoenix
- Erin Whalen: St. Peter School – Diocese of Jefferson City
- Adam Cottos: St. Michael School Independence – Diocese of Cleveland
- Tia Warren: School of the Madeleine – Diocese of Oakland
- Rachel Olmanson: St. Michael Catholic School – Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Kathy Kerchief: Immaculate Conception School – Diocese of Nashville
For a list of all social media handles being used, please click here!
Beginning Monday, September 26, NCEA will follow the progress of these individuals as they make their mark in the social realm of Catholic education. NCEA will provide a topic (provided below) for each week and they will use social media to share, engage and inspire the online community! NCEA hopes you will follow this year’s participants and engage on social media with others to build a buzz around Catholic school education. Stay tuned next week for an update on all of the participant’s social media handles to follow!
- Week 1 (September 26): Why Choose Catholic Education?
- Week 2: (October 3): Professional Development for Catholic Educators
- Week 3: (October 10): Service in Catholic Schools
- Week 4: (October 17): Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service
- Week 5: (October 24): STREAM
- Week 6: (October 31): Exceptional Learning in Catholic Schools
- Week 7: (November 7): Professional Learning Networks for Catholic Educators
- Week 8: (November 14): NCEA 2017: Convention and Expo – Prelim. Sessions of Interest
- Thanksgiving Break: November 21 – 25: No Posts
- Week 9: (November 28): Leadership in Catholic Schools
- Week 10: (December 5): Catholic Identity