The sixth annual National Day of Giving is almost here! We hope you’ve gotten started with setting up your school’s appeal page and crafting a compelling campaign. We’re looking forward to seeing you put your plans into action on November 14!
Over the years, we’ve received many of the same questions about preparing for National Day of Giving, what to expect during the actual event, and what schools should be doing after the fundraiser ends. We’ve compiled the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions here for your convenience:
Appeal Page Information
- Your appeal page URL will go live to accept donations at 12 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14 and will close at 12 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15.
- If you don’t remember your password to log in to the portal and access your school’s appeal page, don’t worry. Simply follow these steps:
- If someone else customized your school’s appeal page last year and you’re looking for access, there’s a good chance you may already have it. Account admins were updated based on the NCEA member list. The process for getting set up is the same as with a forgotten password:
- Go to https://factsmgtadmin.com/login/ and click the Reset Password option.
- Enter your email address and then watch for an email from FACTS ([email protected]) with instructions for setting up your password.
- If you don’t receive the email or run into any issues, please email the team at [email protected].
For membership information or help, email NCEA Member Services at [email protected].
Donor and Payment Information
- Donors can pay via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit or debit cards. ACH transactions (bank account and routing number) are also accepted. Transactions and processing fees are as follows:
- 2.9% of the gross donation amount plus $0.30 for each donation transaction processed using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card.
- 3.5% of the gross donation amount plus $0.30 for each donation transaction processed using an American Express card.
- 1% of the gross donation amount plus $0.30 for each donation transaction processed for ACH payments.
- Donors will not be able to make a pledge or set up a recurring gift during Day of Giving.
- Reports of each donor’s information and gift amount will be available through the FACTS Giving portal for 30 days after the checks have been mailed to your school/diocese.
- FACTS will not use any donor information collected during Day of Giving in the future.
After Day of Giving
- Your school or diocese will receive all donations via check within 60-90 days after the Day of Giving.
- There will be a flat $1.50 shipping/handling fee withheld from the amount remitted from each mailed check.
- If you enjoyed your experience using FACTS Giving, schools will have the option to purchase FACTS Giving after Day of Giving ends. You can learn more about FACTS Giving or request to speak more with the FACTS team about implementing this solution in your school here.
We want to see you succeed!
We can’t wait to see what you accomplish.