Join NCEA and Strong Catholic Families on Wednesday, October 12 for the Amoris Laetitia: Listening to the Joys and Hungers of Families (Part 2) webinar.
This webinar is provided by the Strong Catholic Families national partnership and kicks off a series of 8 on the topic of Amoris Laetitia. Join panelists for Q & A about the content presented by master teacher Dr. Tim Hogan, Director of Grace Counseling Center in Detroit. Join panelists for Q & A about the ministerial application of the content presented by master teacher Dr. Tim Hogan, Director of Grace Counseling Center in Detroit. The panel will take questions addressing how these concepts apply to various ministries.
Panel Discussion Presented by
- Maureen Poulin: Assoc. Director, Dept. or Lifelong Faith Formation, Diocese of Buffalo
- Dr. Pam Bernards: Director of Professional Development, NCEA
- Lydia Pesina MPS: Director, Diocese of Brownsville Family Life Office
- Dr. Jim Healy: Director, Office of Family Ministry, Diocese of Joliet
- Dr. Tim Hogan: Director, Grace Counseling Center, Detroit
Date: Wednesday October 12, 2016
Times: 2:00pm and 7:00pm EST
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/8361795101558912514
This webinar is offered free of charge as an NCEA member benefit. All registrants will receive the recorded webinar and presentation files.