Each year the National Catholic Educational Association’s Board of Directors presents its major awards at the annual convention. Friends of the association are invited to nominate worthy candidates for these awards – people they believe deserve national recognition for their contributions to Catholic education. These awards, named after past presidents of the association, include:
- The C. Albert Koob Merit Award
- The Msgr. John F. Meyers Award
- The Catherine T. McNamee, CSJ Award
- The Leonard F. DeFiore Parental Choice Advocate Award
- Dr. Karen M. Ristau Innovations Award
Nominators are advised that award recipients are expected to be present at the awards banquet on April 17, 2017 to receive the award. It is our pleasure to cover the travel and hotel costs of the awardee!
Your nominations must be submitted to NCEA no later than December 23, 2016.
Thank you for your participation in this award selection process!