Please be advised that the National Catholic Educational Association website (www.NCEA.org) will be down for maintenance on Tuesday, May 8, 2018. This will occur in conjunction with an upgrade to our web servers and software. The website will return to normal operation on or before Wednesday, May 9.
While the main website is unavailable on May 8, you will still be able to complete certain tasks:
- Register for the 2018 NCEA Institute for Catholic School Leaders (ICSL 2018)
- Reserve a hotel room for ICSL 2018
- Register for the 2018 NCEA New Directions Assessment Conference (Assessment 2018) by contacting Jenni Stewart at 571-206-1527 or firstname.lastname@example.org or by emailing or faxing the registration form
- Reserve a hotel room for Assessment 2018
- Register for the Sixteenth Annual Education Law Symposium; you can reserve a hotel room at The Brown Hotel in Louisville by clicking on “Location” and following the link
- Submit a proposal for the NCEA 2019 Convention & Expo
- Read items on NCEATalk, A Catholic School Education Blog
- Contact email@example.com to learn more about NCEA’s executive mentorship and coaching services, school finance consultation, speakers bureau services, and faith and spiritual formation administration
- Contact the NCEA Member Services Center at 800-711-NCEA (6232) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you have questions about specific items that may be unavailable during this necessary upgrade. Thank you for your patience and understanding.