Didn’t have the chance to check in with NCEA Talk each day? We’ve got you covered. Each Friday NCEA Talk will post a roundup of Catholic education news and resources from the week.
In case you missed it…
Happening Next Week
- 2019 Institute for Catholic School Leaders (ICSL): The Call for Proposals will open during the week of October 29. For more information, please look for the announcement to submit a proposal or contact Annette Jones.
- National Blue Ribbon Award 2019: Principals, please Complete the application for the National Blue Ribbon Award by Tuesday, November 6, 2018 to be eligible for the 2019 cycle.
- Lead. Learn. Proclaim. Award: The Call for Nominations closes on Sunday, October 28 – please submit all information by the deadline.
Major Announcements & Deadlines
- Two schools in our Catholic community have suffered significant damage from the recent hurricanes and are starting their recovery. Learn more about how you can help their recovery efforts.
- Submit your proposal today for the 2019 NCEA New Directions STREAM 3.0 Conference.
- Registration for NCEA 2019 Convention & Expo in Chicago is open!
- Nominate an individual or organization for the NCEA President’s Awards as we honor and recognize excellence and distinguished service in Catholic school education.
- Don’t forget to sign up to participate in the National Speak Up for Digital Learning Survey Project. Learn moreabout this important program.
- Registration is now open for the 2019 Visions for Excellence Early Childhood Seminar on April 24 during the NCEA 2019 Convention & Expo.
- The Fall 2018 issue of Momentum is now available. Click here to read the digital issue now.
- Check out our new and improved Religious Education Assessments programs.
- The Digital Marketing Kit for Catholic schools will guide you in strategies to implement through your school community.
- Develop your skills and earn recognition for your professional growth with NCEA’s Micro-credential Program.