The following article was contributed by Annette Jones, Ed.S., Assistant Directer of Leadership Development at NCEA.
The 2017 Institute for Catholic School Leaders (ICSL) is an annual leadership gathering dedicated to serving current and aspiring elementary and secondary principals, presidents, pastors and school board leaders working on behalf of Catholic schools.
Don’t Miss the Early Bird Savings! Register Now!
What are the benefits of attending ICSL?
Conversation – Talk with experts in the field and school leaders from across the country.
Collegial – Learn from each other in workshops with facilitators who know how you learn best.
Create – Take solutions and leadership skills you can use right away back to your school community.
Coffee – Grab coffee, talk and relax with your growing network of colleagues.
Culture – Just outside of Boston; explore the rich history and legacy of arts, culture and education.
What topics will be covered?
- Spiritual and catechetical formation
- Strategies for promoting the mission, vision and Catholic identity of your school, financing the mission and marketing for mission/charism
- The latest models for leadership formation/ succession planning & governance/board development
- Proven methods to improve teacher/principal evaluation and academic rigor/curriculum
How do I learn more about the Institute for Catholic School Leaders ICSL?
- Click here for more information about ICSL