Today I’m offering a special edition of Catholic School Matters. This issue focuses on the fall issue of Momentum (NCEA’s quarterly magazine) which will be mailed out this week to NCEA members. I’d like to make sure that every Catholic school teacher, administrator, and parent can see the great content contained in this issue of Momentum.
There are some fantastic articles in this issue:
- A great story about the birth of St. Ignatius Elementary in Boise
- Two great stories about principal preparation and interview processes
- Stories about faith formation and meditation
- A great personal story about school choice
- A nice reflection on the creation of partnership coalitions and networks of Catholic schools